Hi Jason,

I have been getting the same error since this morning. This is
happening whenever I try to specify the xml url for my application in
the orkut sandbox. I have tried different xml files, but I can't get
this to work even for a simple helloworld application. Can you please
look into the matter ?

Thank You,
Prafulla