Hi All,

I dont know what exactly the problem is recently, I noticed some
functionality in my app is working properly in sandbox but not in orkut
production server.

While all the functionality work in all the browsers [ie, safari, camino
etc] its not working in firefox. It was working well a day before. all of a
sudden its not working.

here is the link for my app in sandbox

http://sandbox.orkut.com/AppInfo.aspx?appId=633935603719
http://sandbox.orkut.com/Application.aspx?uid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&appId=633935603719&bpc=1

and here is the link for the same orkut

http://www.orkut.com/AppInfo.aspx?appId=633935603719
http://www.orkut.com/Application.aspx?uid=xxxxxxxxxxx&appId=633935603719

If you goto "Orts on your wall" tab you will see 2 options for all the orts
listed

    1. delete [in the right top corner of each ort]
    2. forward [in the left bottom corner of each ort]

These two options while works in all the browsers in sandbox but not in
firefox in normal orkut server.

Please help me as this is very critical to my application.

Thanks
Looking forward for the solution or fix
Dinesh