You should used orkut signed makeRequest, you ca find the details
here:
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/wiki/OrkutValidatingSignedRequests

This will validate the request are coming from the orkut, but any
developer can write code to send these orkut signed request to your
form through their sandbox application. So you should add additional
check to validate the application id send by orkut with makeRequest.
Application Id is unique for the url of the application xml file.

-Nitin
www.ShopNdShout.com
(flaunt your shopping)