Hi,
This is nothing serious just change the "&" in your description to "&".
Its basically a mal formed xml error (just try opening it in any browser).

Here is the corrected description for you
"Bollywood TV - The largest Bollywood video destination. Enjoy a varied
collection of videos ranging from timeless classic & latest foot tapping
songs to hot new movie trailers.."

Cheers,
Rohit
Google Developer Programs