my running this code, which can not add several key figures in
AppFieldTarefa and then retrieves them and show ...

code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="Tarefas 2 My Teste" >
    <Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html">
  <![CDATA[

  <script type="text/javascript">
        gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(requestMyTarefa);

   var htmlout = "";
   var me = null;

   function AddMyTarefa() {
     var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
     var json =
gadgets.json.stringify(document.getElementById('input_tarefa').value)   ;

     req.add(req.newUpdatePersonAppDataRequest("VIEWER",
"AppFieldTarefa", json));
     req.send(requestMyTarefa);
   }

   function requestMyTarefa() {
     var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
     var fields = [ "AppFieldTarefa" ];

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.PersonId.VIEWER),
"viewer");
     req.add(req.newFetchPersonAppDataRequest("VIEWER", fields),
"viewer_data");
     req.send(handleRequestMyTarefa);
   }

   function handleRequestMyTarefa(data) {
     var mydata = data.get("viewer_data");
     var viewer = data.get("viewer");
     me = viewer.getData();

     if (mydata.hadError()) {
       htmlout += data.getError();
       return;
     }
     // Do something with the returned data - note the getData call
     doSomethingWithMyTarefa(mydata.getData());
   }

   function doSomethingWithMyTarefa(data) {
     //Data is indexed by user id, and represents an object where
keys
     //correspond with the app data fields.
     var mydata = data[me.getId()]["AppFieldTarefa"];
          var unescapedmyData = gadgets.util.unescapeString(mydata);
     var myObject = gadgets.json.parse(unescapedmyData);

     var div = document.getElementById('content_div');
     //htmlout += "Minha Tarefa eh: " + mydata["AppFieldTarefa"] +
"<br />";
     div.innerHTML = myObject;

   }

 </script>

<h1>Tarefas do Dia</h1>

<hr>

Tarefa:<input id="input_tarefa" type="text" />

</form>

<hr>

  ]]>
  </Content>