hi..
we r the Indian natives ..residenced at  United Arab Emirates....As u
know that  U.A.E govt. had banned Orkut there.. and we users are
unable to log in..but in behalf of all Orkut lovers here.. not only
indians.. but also from diff. countries want ur help to reactivate
orkut their again..
as Facebook.. , Zillr ..etc.. users are again.. reactivated..n we also
want orkut to reactivate.

so plz.. listen to our prob.. n take a quick action regarding it..we
will be thankful o u..

from..
behalf of all orkut users residing U.A.E.