Hi

i recently added my Apps in igoogle and orkut

but i could not find my prod listing in both the websites
directories.....

-----------------------

submitted igoogle (not yet active in dir)

http://www.google.com/ig/directory?url=wallpapers.mobile3k.com/online_mobile_wallpaper_creator.xml

submited orkut app.. (not yet active in dir)

http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http://wallpapers.mobile3k.com/online_mobile_wallpaper_creator.xml&objs=&sn=&sm=errorAddingGadget

-----------------------

how long it takes to display my apps in dir ?

do u send me any mail for the confirmation ?

i just tried some links and got into my app in orkut.... but could not
use them.....

http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http://wallpapers.mobile3k.com/online_mobile_wallpaper_creator.xml

and later i tried some other way.... i directly added the xml to my
apps in orkut....

it worked....

but still only i can use the apps.... :-(

how to share ? plz let me know....

waiting for ur reply

Regards,

~ Varun J