Hi Jevs. I'm sorry for your frustration. &bpc=1 appears to be working
now; please let me know if you see otherwise.

Currently, both the sandbox and www.orkut.com honor the Cache-Control
headers returned by the server hosting the application. If the max-age
property of these headers is very large, the app's cache may not be
refreshed for hours or even days. Conversely, you can set a smaller
value to have your application re-cached every five or ten minutes.

I realize the sandbox caching situation is less than ideal, and we
appreciate your feedback. I have logged your suggestions and will
contribute them during the internal discussions that are being held on
this very issue. In the meantime, I'm afraid you'll have to continue
to use &bpc=1, but please reply if it begins to fail again.

- Jason