I've seen that the debug of AppSubmission was improved... Am I right?
Because... I've received now a message saying what was wrong with the
code...

...so... We've fixed the "mal formed" string (something in the Unicode) and
we could to add the application correctly!!

Well, thanks!!! This is much better now!

Regards,

Luciano

--
Luciano