Hi,
I believe you meant to store multiple values in app data. The API
allows you to store a key - value pair. In case, you want to store
multiple values for a key, you need to convert this array of multiple
value to a string representation (say jason) and store this string in
app data.
You will have to programmatically convert the array to string and back
to array in your code. You can use the gadgets.json apis to do this.

Thanks,
Rohit