Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply. Three questions:

1) Is there ANY other way to upload photos programmatically - email
upload?

2) When are looking at having this kind of orkut-specific extension. -
July 08 or Dec 08 ?

3) Can we put in a formal request for this - My company to your
company to follow it up at a business level

Thanks
Sourabh.
Product Manager
User-Generated Content & Mobile Social Networking