Hi,
When you add a gadget (submit a gadget) to the Orkut Application
Gallery, it undergoes a approval process. The response of this
approval process in either case is communicated to the email address
mentioned in the gadget xml.
We are sorry that you have not heard a response to your submission.
Could you please send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please note, a gadget which shows Social features and has used
OpenSocial APIs to do, is more likely to be approved.

Thanks,
Rohit