Hi,
Could you send a email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (using
the same email address which was mentioned as author email id in
gadget xml)?

Also, please provide us the URL of the app to be removed. In future,
for any such request please feel free to send a mail to opensocial-app-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Rohit