Hi sb. In general, you should be notified before your application is
removed from the directory. In your case, I believe your app was
removed mistakenly, which explains why you weren't emailed prior to
its removal. If the developer is contacted and resolves their issues
quickly, we shouldn't need to take it down unless there is a
particularly egregious error (e.g. the developer intentionally adds
malware, etc.).

If we do take your application down, it will be subject to the rules
in the orkut developer guidelines:

http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html#violations

- Jason