You have a legitimate application, but, as far as I can tell, it
doesn't use the OpenSocial API. orkut is trying to adding applications
that use the API to make the application more personable or social.
One idea for your application is letting users who add your
application pick their favorite verses and then share these with the
visitors to their profile. You might also add the ability to comment
on specific verses.

These are simple ways to really enhance the user experience for users
that install your application.

- Jason