Still not working for me, now in production. Same error: d has no
properties.
Instructions to reproduce:
Install application Welcome
http://www.orkut.com/AppInfo.aspx?appId=1008719619675,
go to Friends tab, click image for one of friends, go to the bottom
and enter some message, click Notify. With Firebug installed it should
show the error (also if a friend installed the app).
I tried many combinations - here is what is used in production now
(userid and title passed should be correct), basicly the same as
suggested in
http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-users-and-new-interactions.html,
only title and body are variables and arbitrary userid is used.
         function sendNotification(userid, title) {
          var opts = [];
          opts[opensocial.Message.Field.TITLE] = title;
          var message = opensocial.newMessage(title, opts);
          opensocial.requestSendMessage(userid, message);
        }
Thanks,
Jevs.