Hi all,

We are developing a new gadget to Orkut and we are having problems loading
the css external file when using Internet Explorer 7 (7.0.5730.13). The
gadget is shown perfectly if i'm using Mozilla Firefox 3, but IE7 misses all
the styles.

There is a part of the code:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>
<head>
<title>Gadget Name</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css">
</head>

I have also tried to use the complete URL (<link rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" href="http://www.completeurl.com/style.css";>) but it isn't
working as well.

Can anyone help me?

thanks,