Hi, opensocial channel is very useful. Please consider allotting one
more time block that is suitable for Asians. I am in India, I was
awake until 2:30am to chat in opensocial channel. It's ok, I am not
complaining. But, some time block in the range of 8am PST or 6pm PST
would work still better for people living in east part of the world.