Hi Shawn. This thread has all the information you need to request the
status of your submitted application. I apologize for the delayed
response.

http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/9f8749a8ff893628/7819253d8d4d86fe

Had you submitted your initial applications to the iGoogle directory
in the past?

- Jason