Hi Joachim. I'm able to load your application as expected on this end
but I also don't see the Google Maps API script in your source. Can
you create a test version of your application with this script in
place so I can reproduce the issue? Go ahead and reply with the URL of
this test app when it's ready. Thanks.

- Jason