Hi Omer. I don't see any difference in the URLs you provided aside
from an extra 'w' at the end of your search query which I'm guessing
is a typo. Are you seeing the ampersands (&) rendered as
(ampersand)amp; like I am? This is probably due to the bug which is
preventing HTML from being rendered properly in messages. A fix is
coming, but you can go ahead and star the issue in the tracker so you
can be notified when its status changes:

http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=233

The good news is that both URLs go to the same destination (at least
in Firefox) so this bug shouldn't disrupt you too much.

- Jason