Hi,

There seems to be a problem in the way proxy works

When I use

<Optional feature="content-rewrite">
            <Param name="include-urls">.*</Param>
            <Param name="exclude-urls"></Param>
            <Param name="include-tags">.*</Param>
        </Optional>

Everything works fine except my image for the activity feed. It somewhere
got messed up and

The one below
http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/113856488984096783541/ortist.gif

gets changed to

http://www.orkut.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/113856488984096783541/ortist.gif?refresh=86400

If I am not wrong the correct conversion should be something like this

http://www.orkut.gmodules.com/gadgets/proxy?refresh=86400&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhosting.gmodules.com%2Fig%2Fgadgets%2Ffile%2F113856488984096783541%2Fortist.gif

But everything seems to work fine in sandbox. Note in sandbox it uses the
direct url does not proxy it.

Can someone look at it and let me know what exactly is the problem.

Thanks
Dinesh