Application Id send by the signed request is different then the application
provided by the javascript APIs for all the orkut applications. For creating
the links etc. use the application id provided by the javascript APIs.

It will be good if someone from Orkut team can explain why these two ids are
different?

Thanks,
Nitin
www.ShopNdShout.com