Hello JSON,
           We are facing a problem in our 'Idea Box' App.when ever it
is opened ,it shows a message  'Warning: potential vulnerabiltity in
this app'. Yesterday a vulnerability( posting of JAVA Script in forms)
was brought to our attention and we fixed it right away. As of now we
are not aware of any vulnerability in our app.Could you please look
into this and help us get the warning removed.Kindly help us ASAP.
Thank you,
Rahul.