Hi Puneet,

If you want your gadget to be viewed by other users, appear in directory please
submit it through this link-
http://www.orkut.co.in/AppDirectorySubmit.aspxThanks ~@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://aakash-bapna.blogspot.com

> Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 00:33:12 -0700> Subject: [orkut-developer] Hello
> Group> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com> > >
> Hello Group,> I previously post my content on this group already, but i did
> not get> any fruitfull response from anyone,> I made a small gudget and post
> it on orkut under application, So when> i can view my gadget,> > Thanks>
Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm