Hi,
I am not sure if this is a bug or i don't know how to add an array as
a user preference .
But i'm unable to save the array permanently  . I'm using setArray()
and getArray() .
Here is my code .

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
<ModulePrefs  title="Some title......">
<Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
 <Require feature="setprefs" />
</ModulePrefs>
 <UserPref  name="my_arr"   datatype="list"/>
 <Content type="html">
<![CDATA[
Hello!!
<script type="text/javascript">
 var prefs = new gadgets.Prefs();
function init()
{
 alert('hello!!');
}

function setArray()
{
alert('inside set');
alert(prefs);
prefs.setArray("my_arr" , ["a","b","c"] );
}

function getArray()
{

alert('get arr');var arrget = [] ;
arrget = prefs.getArray("my_arr");
alert(arrget);var j = 0 ;for( j = 0 ; j < 3 ; j++ )
{
         alert(  arrget[j] ) ;  }
}

gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(init);
</script>
<input type=button value="getArray" name="getarray"
onClick="getArray()">
 <input type=button value="setArray" name="setarray"
onClick="setArray()">
]]>
 </Content>
</Module>

I can get the array after i set it , but the array does not get stored
in the app as a pref .
Does any one know where i'm wrong ?

-regards
-rav