Hi,

For big size javascript files you can easily call them in your gadget using
normal html tags like <script type='text/javascript'
src=''script-location"></script>and send appropriate cache headers from your
server.

for small size scripts like swfobject etc which can be common to both profile,
canvas views, inline them in app XML. eg-
<Content type="html" view='canvas,profile'><![CDATA[
 <script type="text/javascript"> script content goes here </script>
]]></Content>
after this continue with the rest of gadget html.
Thanks ~@@[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://aakash-bapna.blogspot.com