I mean I am making use of prefs.set function in my app to save the
user preference setting.
The user preference setting is getting saved properly but the
application permission settings are being
erased( prior to saving user preference setting using prefs.set
function, app permission settings will be true, on running prefs.set
the permission settings become false)

Is it a bug? what is the solution?

Thanks
Sharath