You have several options here:

1. The easiest option is to request all of the data that you'll need
(name, ID, friends, etc.) and set the IFrame's URL dynamically,
passing the data as URL arguments to the IFrame's source URL. This
approach is flawed in several respects, however. First, URLs are
length-constrained. If a user has a large number of friends, you won't
be able to pass all of their information to your ASP.NET page. Second,
even if you are able to pass this information to your ASP.NET page,
you are limited in your interaction with the OpenSocial API. For
example, you won't be able to create a new orkut update in response to
an interaction within the IFrame.

2. A REST-based OpenSocial API is coming very shortly which will allow
you to access all of a user's information in just about any language
you please. It has been a long time coming but it is just about ready,
so you may want to wait for this.

3. A gadgets.rpc library is available for making remote procedure
calls to any given container, enabling you to define JavaScript
functions in your XML spec that can be triggered from within your
ASP.NET page. Unfortunately, there isn't very much documentation on
this although we hope to release an article on the wiki soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions on any of the methods
I've proposed above.

- Jason