Hi André!

Yes, I am aware that the google groups are a good way to discuss abou
opensocial (that´s why I use it), but the main purpose of a wiki is to
be a repository of information and reference and not a place to
exchange ideas and have conversations about opensocial.
Actually, I think that those two tools work together and are meant to
be used like that, each one with its objectives.
And thanks for the hint, anyway! I´ll also check on your app as soon
as possible.

Peçanha