Hi Jose. We always review the most current version of your
application. As long as you save your changes to the same XML
specification file that you provided a link to when you first
submitted your application, you don't have to worry about anything.

Once your application is live in orkut, you can continue making
updates without re-review, although we do reserve the right to
temporarily disable your application if any changes you make are in
violation of the orkut developer guidelines at
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html.

Cheers!
- Jason