I don't know anything about English, I am writing that through a translating
program, of any way thank you. Marcio MartinsNO CASO DE REPASSAR:"Não mostre o
endereço eletrônico de seus contatos ao enviar uma mensagem. Use BCC ou CCO
(cópia oculta). Retire os endereços dos seus contatos antes de reenviar,
inclusive de quem lhe enviou, mesmo que na mensagem conste apenas o nome.
Ninguém precisa saber quem lhe repassou a  mensagem.   Dificulte a disseminação
de vírus e spams". Obrigado. > Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:44:19 +0530> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: opensocial-orkut@googlegroups.com> Subject:
[orkut-developer] Re: Canvas and profile view to the same file?> > > Hey Peps>
> Try this> var currView = gadgets.views.getCurrentView().getName();> if
(currView)> {> if (currView == "canvas")> { ; }> else if (currView ==
"profile")> { ; }> else> { ; }> }> And remember, before you can do this..> you
would have to add <Require feature="views"/> in your moduleprefs > section.>
All the best.> > > peps wrote:> > Hi,> > I'm pretty much a beginner in
opensocial-applications so I have a> > beginners question:> >> > How to use> >
gadgets.views.getCurrentView()> > and> > gadgets.views.requestNavigateTo(view)>
> to make the application display the correct content depending if the> > user
is in canvas or profile page..?> >> > Would something like this work? (i can't
get to the orkut sandbox yet> > so can't really test it..)> >> > if (
gadgets.views.getCurrentView() == "canvas" ){> > // canvas code here> > }> >
else{> > // profile code here> > }> >> > Thank you for any replies,> > p> > >>