Yes, this is a known bug. Pasting a URL via the keyboard (or pressing
any key after pasting it via the contextual menu) should enable the
"add application" button.

dyonis: Please read the OpenSocial and orkut developer guides, linked
below and reply if you have any specific questions regarding
development.

http://code.google.com/intl/pt-BR/apis/opensocial/docs/0.7/devguide.html
http://code.google.com/intl/pt-BR/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguide.html

- Jason