You should be seeing an "add application" button at
http://sandbox.orkut.com/MyApps.aspx
-- if you type the URL in the provided field or paste it using the
keyboard, the button should become enabled and you should be able to
add that app. Is it appearing disabled for you, even after pressing a
key? Pressing a key (any key, even one of the arrow keys) on the
keyboard is important since this button will remain disabled otherwise
(a bug we're planning to fix very soon).

You indicate that you are able to add applications but you're seeing a
blank space. Which application are you trying to add? Can you take a
screenshot of what you're seeing after adding the app? Does this
happen with every application or just one in particular? I'm a bit
confused since you should be able to remove and re-add new
applications without any issues, and I have definitely hit the 25 max.
more than once.

- Jason