I don't know if I completely follow what you're trying to do. Is the
XML you're referring to your application XML or another XML file? It
sounds like you're referring to the latter, an XML file with several
image URLs in it, but I could be wrong.

Are you trying to add the XML file as a parameter or the picture
addresses themselves? What are you trying to add them as a parameter
to -- the gadget itself, a Flash component, or something else
entirely? What is gallery.xml and what is the addVariable function
supposed to do?

- Jason