On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Sambi Reddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Narendra,
>
> Once you add an application to your sandbox account you can see it in
> prod.sandbox and "sandbox".
>
> After submitting your application for orkut.com. ppl at Orkut should
> review it for standards before it appears in www.orkut.com application
> directory.(This takes a long time)

ya,, today i got reply from orkut like
*
Hi,

Thanks for submitting your app.  At this point, orkut is trying to
highlight the social capabilities enabled by the OpenSocial API, and isn't
adding apps that don't leverage the new APIs.  To engage your users and make
your app more social check out these best practices for some tips:
http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/articles/bestprac.html

Regards,
The orkut team*

Les suppose Orkut has not rejected it, Where I can fine my application url
?? It is not displaying in search application page.. no search result with
my application name ..