Absolutely correct. At the moment, applications aren't associated with
a Google account (this is likely to change some day, however) so
changing ownership isn't an involved process. You should definitely
update the author and author_email ModulePrefs attributes straightaway
as we occasionally use these to contact developers regarding their
apps.

- Jason