hi jason

i need some help with OAuth

i have  tried as described in the following code
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/wiki/OrkutValidatingSignedRequests

i have pasted the client code as such
and  pasted the server side code as such in a file test.php in my
server
then changed the
http://graargh.returnstrue.com/buh/fetchme.php to my test.php url

i have copied the OAuth.php as such from
http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn-history/r526/code/php/OAuth.php
and pasted in a new file OAuth.php in my server.

but these doesnt work
whenever i open test.php its blank. it should say something validated
or not
but its blank alwyas.it doesnt work in sand box also
instead of output in the client code i have used alert, so thats not
the problem

can you tell me where i am wrong?
should i add entire OAuth files to my server? or just OAuth.php is
needed.
if so can i use OAuth.php as such seen in the tutorial?

please help

thanks in advance

rahul