Your application has to be available on the public Internet before it
can be added as an app within orkut. Assuming you've already tested
your app in the sandbox, you're already meeting this condition. It
sounds like your application may not have been available when the
reviewer first attempted to review it. Try replying to your rejection
notice and ask the reviewer to try again if you can verify that your
host is up and running.

- Jason