Normally, you would use a snippet like the one below to access a
particular person field (phone numbers in this case) of the
application owner but it doesn't seem to be working for me right now.
The developer guide indicates that PHONE_NUMBERS is a supported field,
so this may be a bug. In the meantime, you can use the general code
below to retrieve any other fields:

function request() {
  var params = {};
  params[opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.PROFILE_DETAILS] =
[opensocial.Person.Field.PHONE_NUMBERS];

  var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.PersonId.OWNER,
params), "req");
  req.send(response);
};

function response(data) {
  var owner = data.get('req').getData();

  console.log(owner.getDisplayName());
  console.log(owner.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.PHONE_NUMBERS));
};

I will follow up on why the phone numbers aren't being fetched and
reply when I have more info.

- Jason