Hi Raman. You're right -- there is no clause banning animation in
activity streams yet but one will be added shortly.

We're going to begin enforcing animation clauses more earnestly since
we have found that animating thumbnails and updates are distracting to
users, especially when multiple animations are displaying at once. You
will be allowed to continue using animating screenshots, however,
since these are only shown on app install pages.

- Jason