Hi all,

I have created one application using Open social API yesterday I was
testing the application and it was working fine. But today i am not
able to hit the application at the time of loading it is showing me
the following error.

var gadgets=gadgets||{};
gadgets.io=function(){var config={};
var oauthState;
function makeXhr(){if(window.XMLHttpRequest){return new
window.XMLHttpRequest()
}else{if(window.ActiveXObject){var x=new
ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
if(!x){x=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
}return x
}}}function hadError(xobj,callback){if(xobj.readyState!==4){return
true
}try{if(xobj.status!==200){callback({errors:["Error "+xobj.status]});
return true
}}catch(e){callback({errors:["Error not specified"]});
return true
}return false
}function processNonProxiedResponse(url,callback,params,xobj)
{if(hadError(xobj,callback)){return

so can somebody tell me why i am not able to hit the application.