The sandbox is more bleeding-edge, and may have more bugs. Every
update is pushed to the sandbox at least one week before it's pushed
to production so you should definitely continue to test your
applications in the sandbox, at least periodically. But if the sandbox
is buggy, as was the case earlier today, prod sandbox is available at
http://prod.sandbox.orkut.com. It is configured identically to
production orkut which is more stable, so this is always a good
environment to verify how your app will work when it is live to non-
developers using http://www.orkut.com.

Cheers!
- Jason