No need to worry about this string, which is used to thwart potential
XSS attacks, or, more accurately, prevents the results from executing
if fetched directly in a browser. It's automatically removed before
your callback is invoked.

If you're using makeRequest to fetch HTML or other text content, you
should be able to get to this data using the 'text' property of the
callback object. Otherwise, if you're fetching XML or JSON, use the
'data' property.

http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/wiki/GadgetsMakeRequest

- Jason