Hi All,
      I am having trouble changing the hosting url of the app in
sandbox. I did the following to change url:
1. remove app from sandbox. stage.example.com/gork.xml
2. added the app with new url. apps.example.com/gork.xml

But when i load the app it connects to old url (stage.example.com/
gork.xml) and i can confirm that by seeing db activities.

How do i change to apps.example.com/gork.xml?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks