The app i was trying to create called "Popularity Check"  would list
down  owners friends  with sorting and paging capability on data-
points  count of friends, coolness rating , sexy rating, etc.

Seems like none of these is possible right now.

What i am trying to do , does that qualify as social app at all ?

- Sushant -