Hi,
    I have written an orkut application that is making a web service
call. The web service is using ASP .NET 3.5. The application was
working fine without any issue however when I added following in my
web service call

params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.AUTHORIZATION] =
gadgets.io.AuthorizationType.SIGNED;

I started getting following response.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>invalid parameter name &lt;?xml version</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000">
<H1>invalid parameter name &lt;?xml version</H1>
<H2>Error 400</H2>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Any clue why I am facing this problem.

BTW, I am also looking for some sample code where an authenticated Web
Service call is made to a web service running on .NET framework 3.5.

Thanks,
-Akash

Following is detailed code.

 var map = { "Content-Type" : "application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8"};
         var params = {};
         soapRequest =
                                "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" +
                                "<soap12:Envelope " +

"xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\"; " +
                                "xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\";
" +

"xmlns:soap12=\"http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope\";>" +
                                "<soap12:Body>" +
                                "<" + method + " xmlns=\"" + ns + "\">" +
                                parameters.toXml() +
                                "</" + method +
"></soap12:Body></soap12:Envelope>";
                 params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.METHOD] =
gadgets.io.MethodType.POST;
         params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.CONTENT_TYPE] =
gadgets.io.ContentType.DOM;
         params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.HEADERS] = map;
         params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.AUTHORIZATION] =
gadgets.io.AuthorizationType.SIGNED;
         params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.POST_DATA] = soapRequest;
         var req;

         gadgets.io.makeRequest(url, function(req){
                            SOAPClient._onSendSoapRequest(method, async,
callback, context,
wsdl, req);
                }, params);

[WebMethod]
    public bool isAppInstalledByUser(string id, string siteTye)
    {
        return false;
    }