Hi Estevão. Are you using newUpdatePersonAppData to save data into
orkut's persistence layer? If so, what caching issues are you running
into? Are you trying to update the data for a given key several times
but seeing the first value when you try to fetch it? Any more
specifics along with a short code snippet that I can use to reproduce
the issue would be much appreciated.

- Jason