Hi Thiago. I need a bit more context. Did you start seeing these
errors recently? Are they sporadic (i.e. do they come and go often)?
You mention "more frequently" -- about how frequent are they? Do they
appear in Internet Explorer only or other browsers?

I came across this page which lists various unusual status codes
including 12029 and 12152, which seems to indicate that the server is
flaky or not connected:

http://wiki.motionbased.com/mb/MotionBased_Agent#HTTP_Status_12029

Are you able to vouch for the health of your network connection?

- Jason