Ohh..

People, I love Google - Search, Mail, Maps, Opensocial, Talk, Trends,
everything.. but I think I should say this. I attended this seminar on
Opensocial and AppEngine at Taj, Delhi and.. it was awful! People there were
so non technical and "I would have to check..", "I am not very sure about
it.." were theri standard replies.. I mean, Google! and they were presenting
their own products, they should atleast be sure about it! There were various
presentations by Google, Satyam and Impetus and the best out of them were
from one of the guy from Impetus.

For instance, I asked this Google guy (I would not name) about the security
issue where in the opensocial_viewer_id is sent when using OAuth for signed
request even if the viewer has not installed the application (guess this is
bug number 168 which has been solved a few days back). Leave alone the
issue, he was telling me that access to Viewer's Object is independent of
wether the viewer has installed the app or not. The conversation ended with
a "I am not very sure about it..".

I am not asking anyone to not to go to this just because 'I' think its
awful. I am just saying that this should be improved.

--
Raman